- Simon Sheppard's website. Covers everything from Big Sister to the Jewish Question. His theories on female psychology should have made him as famous as Freud but haven't because academia and the mainstream media are under the domination of Cultural Marxists.
- Jim Goad
- Mr. Goad published an underground fanzine in the 1990s whose fourth issue led to an obscenity trial. He is a fierce critic of political correctness and of the social justice warriors who have sapped all the fun and rebellion out of the counterculture.
- Alex Linder
- Mr. Linder gets straight to the point and isn't afraid to "name the jew."
- John "Birdman" Bryant
- John passed away a number of years ago, but his widow has kept the site online. He claimed to be the world's most controversial author. Was he? Read and judge for yourself.
- Alexander Baron
- Mr. Baron is a freelance journalist and prolific author. His iconoclastic research over the last 30 years has spanned the Holocaust to the banking system to compiling what must be the largest timeline of false rape accusations.
- If Americans Knew
- A non-partisan (neither to the left nor to the right) site exposing the harm caused by Zionism and the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
- Institute For Historical Review
- Was WWII really necessary? Is the Holocaust a conspiracy theory? Plus an excellent news blog and book store.
- Angry Harry
- A good introduction to the evils of feminism.
- The Unknown History of Misandry
- There is an old and popular belief that women are innocent, virtuous creatures that would never hurt a fly. Nowadays this idea is aggressively promoted by feminists, who wish to portray women as victims and would have everyone believe that a world without men would be a world without violence. This blog definitively debunks the myth, providing hundreds of examples of female serial killers who murdered women and children, just one of several categories of violence by women that are covered. Unfortunately, the blog mindlessly repeats WWII atrocity propaganda and a few entries sound like the plot to Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS. Anyone who has studied the material at the above-linked Institute for Historical Review knows that the testimony of so-called "holocaust survivors" and the verdicts of the war crimes tribunals are dubious and should not be taken at face value.
- This site is not anti-homosexual, but it does not whitewash the subject, either; it strives to be neutral and objective. As such, it is politically incorrect. Much of the information comes from medical and scientific journals. Read about how homosexuals have high rates of suicide and drug abuse, even in supportive countries such as Holland; about how hospital emergency rooms are regularly called upon to surgically remove objects such as light bulbs from homosexual men's rectums; and of cases in which men were spontaneously cured of their homosexuality as an unexpected side-effect of medication.
- My Genes Made Me Do It!
- Offers a regularly-updated book for free download which argues that the homosexual lifestyle is a cultural phenomenon and not the product of an elusive "gay gene." In other words, the authors argue for nurture over nature. This position puts them at odds with the LGBTetc movement, which, riding on the coat-tails of the 1960s Civil Rights movement, equates so-called "homophobia" with racism by asserting that homosexuals are born, not made. (For an opposing view, go to the Heretical site linked to at the top of this page. There you will find an article proposing that homosexuality is the result of hormonal abnormalities in the mother during pregnancy. This hypothesis, however, can only explain male homosexuality and the author concludes that lesbianism is a deliberate choice.)
- The Health Risks of Gay Sex
- Society cautions children to not smoke cigarettes on the grounds that it will shorten their lives. At the same time, it tells them that homosexuality is harmless and that it's "OK to be gay." The truth is that the average homosexual lifespan is considerably shorter than that of a normal person. Homosexuals are at a greater risk of dying from drug overdoses, suicide, violence at the hands of a lover, and a variety of diseases. It is criminally irresponsible of schools to not be warning kids of the dangers associated with this lifestyle. (There is a similar book available called The Health Hazards of Homosexuality, but it isn't free like the document linked to above.)
- Second Opinions
- Is soy good for you? Does eating butter result in heart attacks? Can too much exercise kill you? Does vegetarianism cause mental illness? Does fluoride really prevent tooth decay, and more importantly, is it safe? All of these questions and more are answered on this site.
- Peter Duesberg
- AIDS is not a contagious disease. It is an immune system collapse brought on by long-term substance abuse.
The public is waking up to the threat de facto monopolies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, and PayPal pose to privacy and freedom. Not only are such companies surreptitiously collecting and storing massive amounts of personal data about users without any accountability, but they are increasingly behaving as unelected partisan gatekeepers to the Internet. They police thought under the guise of protecting users from so-called "hate speech" and "false news," and even go so far as to skew search results to defame public figures who don't toe the party line. Google weights its results to favor its own services; why aren't anti-trust actions being brought against it? Microsoft was hauled into court in the late 1990s for much less.
In the 20th Century, the mass media were controlled by an elite that was profoundly hostile to the majority. This undemocratic control has had disastrous consequences for our society. Are we going to let this same vicious minority gain control of the Internet in the 21st? Is Google to become our Ministry of Truth?
The following services are dedicated to protecting privacy and promoting free speech and deserve your support.
- A search engine that respects your privacy. It returns the same results as Google but without keeping tabs on you. It's run out of Europe, where privacy laws are stricter than in the US. One of its founders is Katherine Albrecht, co-author of Spychips, a book exposing the privacy threats posed by RFID tags.
- A free-speech alternative to YouTube.
- A free-speech alternative to Twitter.
- "The crypto(currency) social network."
- A webmail service based in Switzerland that, unlike Hotmail and Gmail, respects your privacy. Both free and paid accounts are available.
- Nearly Free Speech
- Pay-for-what-you-use free-speech web hosting.
Last modified February 1, 2019.