Since this site is about exposing political correctness, it would be counterproductive to help spread it by using our adversaries' loaded terms.
We ask authors to observe the following conventions when writing for this site.
- the word sex to gender (e.g. a woman is of the female sex, a man is of the male sex)
- transsexual to transgender
- homosexual to gay
- homosexual movement (or lobby) to gay rights movement
- homosexual march to (gay) pride parade
- sexual preference to sexual orientation
- historical revisionist to holocaust denier
- anti-jewish to anti-Semitic
- the lower-case jew to the standard, upper-case Jew
- black or negro to African-American
- mestizo to Latino (that is, if the person being referred to is actually mestizo)
- Amerindian to Native American
- Eskimo to Inuit
- the human species to the human race
- mankind to humankind (and remember: despite what that mansplaining cuck of a Prime Minister Justin(e?) Trudeau may tell you, peoplekind isn't a word!)
- mentally retarded to mentally challenged
- global warming to climate change
We discourage the use of the following terms (unless for expository or ironic purposes):
- he/she, him/her (the traditional he and him to denote both sexes will do)
We encourage the use of the following words and phrases:
- loxism -
- Hatred of or contempt for non-jews by jews. (Someone who regards non-jews as inferior to jews is a loxist.)
- misandry -
- Hatred of or contempt toward men.
- mangina -
- A pejorative term for a male feminist.
- heterophobia -
- A hatred or fear of or irrational aversion to heterosexuality.
- social justice warrior -
- A pejorative, ironic term for a Cultural Marxist.
Last modified February 1, 2019.