"Gay Rights" Are Totalitarian
by Alex Torus
In most western countries, homosexuals have, practically speaking, held the same rights as normal citizens for decades. The "gay rights movement" would be more accurately called the "gay privileges movement" or the "movement to deprive heterosexuals of their rights," since what this movement wants at this point is:
- to give homosexuals immunity from criticism by eliminating freedom of expression through the passage of so-called "hate speech" laws;
- granting homosexuals special legal protections, thus destroying the principle of equality before the law, through the passage of "hate crimes" laws (whereby punching a straight guy is a misdemeanor while punching a queer becomes a felony that carries a long jail sentence);
- to destroy freedom of association (or what was left of it after the "Civil Rights" era) by making it illegal for businesses to not serve queers;
- to continue fleecing the taxpayer for bogus AIDS research and "education" (AIDS, as biologist Peter Duesberg and others showed decades ago, is not a contagious disease at all but an immune system collapse caused by long-term drug abuse);
- to lower the age of consent to make it easier for chicken hawks to prey on boys;
- to gain control over grade school curricula in order to indoctrinate and recruit children and teenagers.
The "gay rights movement" is not about justice, equality, or freedom, but about power and privilege, plain and simple. It should be called the homosexual lobby.
Posted July 3, 2018.